I love to eat. That is probably the reason I became overweight. I saw this on facebook, and it is so true.
I need this water bottle. It's on my wish-list.
So, here is an idea of what I eat on any given day.
- Fage greek yogurt
- Kellogg's Smart Start cereal - LOVE THIS CEREAL
- EAS Recovery Protein drink with milk (chocolate flavor) - only on running days
- My guilty pleasure: french toast with strawberries. YUM
- Salad with sunflower seeds, cheese, blue cheese yogurt dressing, and some kind of meat
- Turkey sandwich (totally in my lunch box today)
- Leftovers from dinner (easiest lunch EVER)
- My guilty pleasure: cheeseburger and fries
- Black bean enchiladas (amazing, vegetarian, and only 300 calories per enchilada)
- Assorted meats (chicken, pork, salmon, beef) with a starch and lots of veggies
- Grilled cheese and tomato soup (you can totally make this low calorie)
- My guilty pleasure: pasta and cheese. I can never pass up pasta.
Here's what we had for dinner last night. It was amazing!
Tommy cooked the salmon on the BBQ. I'm not a big fish fan. Like, at all. But when he cooks a freshly caught fish, it's tolerable. And I made rice with garlic and butter and asparagus. And that white stuff is mayo. Not very healthy, I know, but I think the rest of the meal made up for it. :-)
And, here's what I wore to work today.
Ignore the bad lighting in my work bathroom. :-) Next time, I'll try to get a good one at home before I leave. I got the whole outfit from Kohl's. Love love love that store, especially for work stuff.
Happy Wednesday everyone!