Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Let's talk food

I love to eat. That is probably the reason I became overweight. I saw this on facebook, and it is so true.


I need this water bottle. It's on my wish-list.

So, here is an idea of what I eat on any given day.

Breakfast:
  • Fage greek yogurt
  • Kellogg's Smart Start cereal - LOVE THIS CEREAL
  • EAS Recovery Protein drink with milk (chocolate flavor) - only on running days
  • My guilty pleasure: french toast with strawberries. YUM
Lunch:
  • Salad with sunflower seeds, cheese, blue cheese yogurt dressing, and some kind of meat
  • Turkey sandwich (totally in my lunch box today)
  • Leftovers from dinner (easiest lunch EVER)
  • My guilty pleasure: cheeseburger and fries
Dinner:
  • Black bean enchiladas (amazing, vegetarian, and only 300 calories per enchilada)
  • Assorted meats (chicken, pork, salmon, beef) with a starch and lots of veggies
  • Grilled cheese and tomato soup (you can totally make this low calorie)
  • My guilty pleasure: pasta and cheese. I can never pass up pasta.
Here's what we had for dinner last night. It was amazing!



Tommy cooked the salmon on the BBQ. I'm not a big fish fan. Like, at all. But when he cooks a freshly caught fish, it's tolerable. And I made rice with garlic and butter and asparagus. And that white stuff is mayo. Not very healthy, I know, but I think the rest of the meal made up for it. :-)

And, here's what I wore to work today.


Ignore the bad lighting in my work bathroom. :-) Next time, I'll try to get a good one at home before I leave. I got the whole outfit from Kohl's. Love love love that store, especially for work stuff.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment