Friday, June 5, 2015

Back at work

This was my first week back at work since having Hailey, and I have to admit that it wasn't terrible. I feel so blessed to be able to ease back into work by working 20 hours in the office and 20 hours at home. I set up my office in the den and was rather productive. Connor is such a good boy. He played in his room and left me alone enough to work without much fuss. And Hailey literally eats around 6, plays and then is asleep by 7, sleeps til 9 or 10, and then starts the schedule over. Gives me ample opportunity to work, and still enjoy my baby and continue breastfeeding. I really am very blessed.

I just love her little baby rolls. And she loves her mat.
And, going into work makes me feel like a normal person. I was honestly getting a little bored at home. I was off work for almost 5 months! And, I love my job. Its so great to do something you are good at, and that makes people happy. Its also pretty cool to get to enjoy all the events we organize. Perks of the job. ;-)

I also enjoy getting dressed up. And ignore my crazy eyes.

On top of going back to work, I'm also attempting to get back into shape. Connor walked up to me the other day, rubbed my belly and said, "mommy, you look like you're getting another baby." No son, I'm just chubby. Lol. Hey, my baby is only 3 1/2 months old. Give me a little break! I've gone running a few times and I am slower than molasses, but still faster than anyone still sitting on the couch. :-) it'll get better, I just have to keep at it. Next up, I am going to get back in the gym. I love lifting weights. So I'll try to update how that's going on here. I'm not exactly in a good rhythum yet, so nothing to report just yet. Time will help me get back into a good schedule. Just gotta work out all the kinks still. :-)

And how cute is my boy with his chipotle burrito as big as he is? Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment